Please see all available opportunities below.
All applications will be treated in confidence.
Freelance PR Consultant
Publique Agency is seeking a talented Freelance PR Consultant to join the agency.
As a Freelance PR Consultant, you will have had at least 3 years of PR experience (preferably in an agency environment) and be well-rehearsed working across a multitude of PR accounts and a track-record of providing exceptional results and meet client deadlines.
You will serve as a point of contact for media, and handle or provide support to enable the execution of PR activities and publicity strategies for our portfolio of clients in conjunction with the Account Manager or Account Director.
You will be highly knowledgeable with a researcher mind and know exactly what is going on in the industries our client’s operate in, and thrive under pressure while having enthusiasm and a positive approach to tasks with a strong work ethic.
– Minimum 3 year’s experience (preferably in an agency environment).
– Excellent existing media contacts and great industry relationships.
– Must have a solid understanding of the media landscape within Australia.
– Excellent writing/grammar skills.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills is a must with a high level of attention to detail.
– Have the ability to multi-task, coordinate calendars, meetings and conflicting priorities and a master of organisation.
– Encompass enthusiasm, be articulate and creative.
– You will be able to identify, pitch and follow-up editorial opportunities and new media opportunities for Publique Agency’s client’s and continually look for new, fresh and exciting ways to get our client’s names out there and recognised by their audiences.
– You will have experience gaining editorial results with a cut-through approach, as well as writing by-line articles and having them placed in publications for your clients. You will have mastered press release writing, with an in-depth understanding of media journalism and style guides.
– You will possess a flair for crafting creative media kits, as well as pitch documents and creative presentations.
– Assisting and working on a range of events; media days, product launches and other client productions.
– You will be responsible for day to day reporting to Account Director’s, and the Agency Director.
How to Apply:
Please submit your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com
Publique Agency’s internship program is a two to three month program running between two and three days per week and has been formulated to help nurture industry newcomers and provide them with a practical approach to their university studies.
Our internship program is facilitated through our university partners. Therefore, we only consider applicants for our internship program that are current university students studying in a relevant communications discipline.
Due to the in-depth program that our internship covers, we are only able to take on a select few placements each year.
To apply for our internship program, please send your cover letter and CV to us by clicking the button below.